La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum La Compagnie Noire
Bienvenue sur le forum de La Compagnie Noire.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum >>> La Grand Salle >>> salle des jeux
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
orlaraf

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 10:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF Répondre en citant

THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF)
by Timea Tokes

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF)

An erotic short story in 3,200 words. Contains descriptive lesbian experiments. Strictly 18+. This is the fourth part in the series. After the unexpected arrival of her neighbor's wife, Sarah receives an invitation from the woman. One she can't refuse. Will the sensual massage turn into something else, leading her down a route she isn't sure she's willing to take? And what will this mean for the three of them? ~o~ “You look breath-taking” She says, motioning for me to get inside. I blush a little, returning the compliment, while I step through the door. She reaches behind me, locking us in. I find this a bit strange, as I can’t see Mike anywhere, but then again I know that he works late normally. As if reading my mind, she says in a husky whisper: “Mike will be home shortly. Please, make yourself comfortable while I prepare the room.” While she does what?! Oh, okay, I remember that she mentioned a massage. The idea itself sends shivers through me, tingling my sensitive skin all over again, reminding me of last night. I let out a soft moan, realizing it too late that she hasn’t left the hall yet. She laughs, winking at me, suggesting that this was the reaction she wanted. I watch as she disappears behind another door, realizing that I have never been at their place before. I decide to sit on the sofa until she comes back. I know she told me to make myself comfortable, but there is nothing comfortable in our unspoken arrangement. Somehow I wish I paid attention to Mike’s whereabouts. Or did I know subconsciously that he wasn’t home, and that’s why I came earlier? I nervously take a seat, desperately trying to find something that could grab my attention. Something that stood out. Something I could comment on. Shall I tell her how comfortable her sofa feels, or how I like the way the soft blue curtains hung from the midnight blue ceiling? Please, give me a break. I am truly pathetic, trying to pretend that my nervousness has something to do with their flat, and nothing to do with the fact that I am attracted to a woman for the first time in my life. I blush some more when images of last night flood my mind. Images, smells, feelings, desires… They all come rushing through me, filling me with a renewed fervour. I want to experience it all over again, and her words of the massage find their way to my mind, sending a jolt of excitement to my pussy once more. Although it seems like she has been gone for ever, it can’t have been more than five minutes. She comes back asking me if I’m ready. I’m about to ask her what for, but I lose my train of thought as I realize that she is still wearing the towel. Where is she going with this? I must admit, I’m a bit scared, as this time we are all alone. And yet, it feels right (and naughty, non-the-less). Maybe Mike knows about us, he knows that I’m already here. That idea makes me a bit more relaxed, but maybe I’m just tricking myself into believing that, so that I wouldn’t feel guilty for what I’m about to do. Why, what am I going to do, exactly?

THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) Timea Tokes
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book DepositFiles

THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) free full pc phone book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book BitTorrent free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) discount for book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book pdf
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book format djvu
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) ebay spanish ebook book page
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book for Windows Phone
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) shop read access flibusta information
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) format txt pdf
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) sale book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) free ebook
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book MediaFire
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) direct link download german android price
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book german
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) iBooks online how read via how to
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book pc free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book cheap book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) read store amazon sale mobile
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book BitTorrent free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) italian how read price download сhapter
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book ZippyShare
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) .fb2 download
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book full
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) download without account
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) how to find book without register
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book kindle
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) eReader itunes view windows download
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) free ios apple without signing via
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) tpb free torrent
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) download torrent ExtraTorrent
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) link online francais access book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) sale book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) discount for book
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) torrent download Rarbg free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book DepositFiles
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book buy cheap
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) direct link book mp3 find how download
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book from lenovo free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book kindle
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book online
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book get pdf
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) kindle download free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) kindle download free
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) full version download
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) download without account
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) download english
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) fb2 sale tablet access online
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book for Windows Phone
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book in English
THE GOOD NEIGHBOR 4 - THE MASSAGE: A SHORT EROTIC STORY (FF) book ipad free

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 10:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Compagnie Noire Index du Forum >>> La Grand Salle >>> salle des jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation